Sweet Potato Rosti
I wanted to make a healthy rosti to create my own version of a veggie stacker breakfast that I enjoyed in a restaurant recently and these are just the ticket.
If you have a grating attachment on your food processor I recommend you use it – far less mess! – but you can just as easily do it by hand and pick the stray pieces of potato off the floor/wall/cooker top later! These also keep well in the fridge and can be warmed in the oven or microwave.
- 700g (6 cups, lightly packed) peeled & grated sweet potato
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp flat leaf parsley (chopped)
- 4 spring onions (scallions) finely sliced
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C/350F
- Squeeze all the excess moisture out of the grated potato and place in a large bowl
- Combine the eggs, parsley and onions with the potato
- Divide the mixture into four and use your hands to form into a round patty shape.
- Place all 4 patties on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 25-30 mins or until the edges of the rosti's have turned golden brown.