Sweet Potato, Lentil & Feta Salad
Now that Summer has finally arrived I wanted to share this salad recipe with you. Actually, this salad is best served warm so it’s great for those not so warm summer days too!
Sweet potato, lentil & feta salad
Write a review
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 large carrots, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium red onion, finely sliced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch dried chilli flakes (optional)
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 250g pack of cooked Puy lentils
- 75g feta, crumbled
- 50g rocket
- Pre heat the oven to 190 C.
- Pour 2 tbsp olive oil over the potatoes, carrots and onion, sprinkle with the chilli flakes and toss well to coat. Spread evenly on a baking tray and roast for 20-25 mins, turning occasionally, until tender and turning golden brown on the edges.
- Heat the lentils according to the instructions on the packet.
- Gently mix the lentils with the roasted vegetables then add the rocket and crumble the cheese on top.
- Drizzle with the balsamic vinegar and remaining olive oil and serve while warm.
- Nutritional info (per serving): 323 calories, 35.2g carbohydrate, 10.4g protein, 15.4g fat