No Bake Coconut, Pistachio and Lemon Balls
These balls are a great healthy snack to keep in the fridge.
Coconut, Pistachio and Lemon Balls
Write a review
- 120g (1 1/4 cup) oats
- 40g (1/2 cup) shredded coconut
- 35g (1/4 cup) pistachios
- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 6 tbsp lemon juice (approx. 1 large lemon)
- Extra shredded coconut for rolling
- Place all the ingredients in your food processor and mix until combined.
- The mixture should stick when pressed between your fingers. If it's too dry add a bit more melted coconut oil.
- Leave for 10 minutes.
- Form the mixture into small balls and roll in shredded coconut.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.