This is by far the simplest and easiest dish on my site so far! Perfect for when you fancy something sweet after dinner and yet healthy and also detox friendly.
It was so simple and absolutely delicious, one banana really wasn’t enough!!
Write a review
- 1 large banana, sliced - not too ripe, you want it to be firm
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (solid)
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Melt the coconut oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- When the oil is hot carefully place the banana slices in the pan.
- Fry for 2-3 mins before turning the slices over and frying for 2-3 mins on the other side.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of cinnamon and serve hot.