Packed full of nutritious ingredients, these delicious squares of goodness don’t even need to be baked!
Chocolate Chip Granola Bites
Write a review
- 180g (1 3/4 cups) oats
- 100g (1 cup) flaked almonds
- 25g (1/4 cup) chopped pecans
- 100g (2/3 cup) dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 250ml (1 cup) cream nut butter (I used 1/2 cashew nut butter, 1/2 coconut & peanut butter)
- 125ml (1/2 cup) honey
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Line a 8" square baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine the oats, almonds, pecans, chocolate chips, cinnamon and salt.
- Whisk together the nut butter, honey and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix thoroughly to make sure no dry oats remain.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and pack down as firmly and evenly as possible.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour or overnight.
- Nutrition (per square based on 25 squares)
- 127 calories - 10.2 g carbohydrate, 8g fat, 3.6g protein,