Chewy Banana & Oat Cookies
Soft and chewy, these cookies are naturally sweet and very tasty.
Write a review
- 90g (1 cup) rolled oats
- 50g (1/2 cup) spelt flour
- 60g (3/4 cup) shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 120g (1 cup) raisins
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 40g (1/3 cup) pecans, roughly chopped
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 C (350 F) and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl mix together the wet ingredients (bananas, egg & vanilla).
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix together well.
- Spoon the batter onto the baking trays. These cookies don't spread much as they cook.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the edges are turning light golden brown.