Pineapple and mango are a fabulous combination but add a handful of kale and a squeeze of lime juice and boom, you have a taste sensation!
I used frozen mango for this smoothie which makes it nice and thick. A scoop of vanilla protein powder works really well with this recipe; it makes it even creamier and helps keep you feeling fuller for longer.
- 250ml (1 cup) coconut water (or filtered water)
- 1 handful (1 cup) kale
- 2 inch slice (1 heaped cup) fresh pineapple, peeled & cored
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- Ice (optional)
- Blend the kale and water until all the smooth and all the green pieces are gone.
- Add the fruit and lime juice and blend again until smooth.