Banana Chai Smoothie
This smoothie is a great way to use my homemade chai concentrate. It’s quick, simple and absolutely delicious! Make sure your peel your banana and roughly chop it up before you freeze it. And don’t worry if you haven’t got a frozen banana – just use a fresh one and throw in a few ice cubes.
- One large banana (frozen)
- One-part homemade chai concentrate
- One-part milk of your choice (I used oat milk)
- Half fill a glass with chai concentrate and then fill almost to the top with milk.
- Pour into a blender, add the banana and blend until smooth.